Rick Simpson, hemp, CBD, Holland high quality concentrate / oil
CBD oil comes in a 10 gram (10 ml) tube. It can be used to increase the immume system and as an additional food supplement to negate uncomfortable and undesirable effects from medical issues. Furthermore it can be used to improve hormonal balance, body energy defiecency, digestion and in order to detoxicate your body.
The CBD oil is a new kind of food supplement concentrate that is natural, safe and legal to use, without any psychoactive effects. It is prepared in a controlled and hygenienic environment without harmful, dangerous chemicals. The CBD oil is not diluted such as the tinctures and has therefore a high concentration of CBD content (15-20%).
Included in the parcel is a dosing system with a instrucion manual. Unfortunately this product can’t be shipped outside the EU.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is the oil extracted?
A: An advanced destillation process is used to retain the efficacy of the oil extracted from the stalk and seed of special cultivars of the industrial hemp plant.
Q: How long does a 1-tube last?
A: The first 10ml tube will last 1 – 1,5 months at the start of the treatment. Have a look at our flyer or the image below.
Q: How long does a 6-tube pack last?
A: Based upon 1 ml (1 gram) recommended dosage per day in the last periode, a 60 ml(60 grams, 6 tubes of 10ml) supply will last about 3 months. Have a look at our flyer or the image below.
Q: Does your oil contain any additives or pesticides?
A: Our products do not contain either one.
Q: What varieties do your oils come in?
A: We currently have only one variety available for purchase.
Q: What will RSHO do for you?
A: We encourage to do your own research, under the care of a physician, to decide if supplementing with RSHO is right for you.
Several research articles regarding the effects of Cannabidiol (CBD):
- Carlini, E. A. & Cunha, J. M. (1981). Hypnotic and Antiepileptic Effects of Cannabidiol. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 21(S1), 417S–427S.
- Mechoulam, R., Peters, M., Murillo-Rodriguez, E. and Hanuš, Lumír O. (2007). Cannabidiol – Recent Advances. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 4(8), 1678–1692.
- Mechoulam, R., Parker, L.A., Gallily, R. (2002). Cannabidiol: An Overview of Some Pharmacological Aspects. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 42(S1), 11S–19S.
- Ligresti, A., Moriello, A.S., Starowicz, K., Matias, I., Pisanti, S., De Petrocellis, L., Laezza, C., Portella, G., Bifulco, M., and Di Marzo, V. (2006). Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 318 (3), 1375-1387.
- Zuardi, A.W., Crippa, J.A.S., Hallak, J.E.C., Moreira1, F.A., Guimarães, F.S. (2006). Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug. Braz J Med Biol Res, 39(4) 421-429.
In any case of doubt or for more information about this product and its use you could always email us at email@example.com